Followers

*NEWS*

We are a monthly challenge blog. Anyone from anywhere can play along! Any project is welcome but we are a family friendly blog so please try to keep your projects that way! We hope you will play along with our challenges we'd love to have you! :)

Friday, January 6, 2017

Welcome Back to Ch. #123 & New DT Members!

Ch. #123- New Beginnings
Starts Today 6, Jan, 2017
Ends 29, Jan. 2016
Hi all and welcome back to Simply Create Too and our first challenge of 2017! Our design team is back from their much needed break with some fabulous projects! We are also now a monthly challenge blog instead of a bi-weekly challenge blog. The challenges will start on the first Friday of each month and end on the last Sunday. 
We would also like to welcome some new ladies to the DT:

So onto their projects! You can also click their names to check out their blogs!
 Angela:

3 comments:

  1. Hi. Happy new year. I'm new to the blogging world and just wondered if you could help me please. I love the cards on here, I think they're all brill. However is there a way of following the blogs? I know how to follow via Facebook ( tbh it's not updated enough and I miss loads of inspiration) and twitter. Well I think I do lol. Just wondered how to save a link of a blog to come back to for tips and things. Hope you can help.
    Kind regards meeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT inspiration!

    Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - we would love to hear from you! Angie-Owner