Followers

*NEWS*

We are a monthly challenge blog. Anyone from anywhere can play along! Any project is welcome but we are a family friendly blog so please try to keep your projects that way! We hope you will play along with our challenges we'd love to have you! :)

Friday, May 1, 2015

MID-POST CHALLENGE #84 - PRETTY WOMAN & OUR FAVORITES FROM CH #83

This is the half-way point for our current Challenge #84-"PRETTY WOMAN"- there is still plenty of time to get your beautiful entries posted below so stop on by and join in!


To get you inspired, here are more of the Design Team's amazing creations:
Anuja:
 Erica:
 Maarit:


Here are the Design Team's Favorites Winners from our last challenge, #83 "NO DIGIS OR STAMPED IMAGES" who were:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for choosing my card and I'm glad you liked it. It wasn't till I finished it that I realised I hadn't stamped at all!!! Congratulations to Michelle and Ina, their projects are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this challenge - I love the DT creations, that pram is amazing.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - we would love to hear from you! Angie-Owner