Thursday, February 6, 2014

MID POST - "CHALLENGE #54 - "MOTHER'S DAY [or FOR A FEMALE]" & Winners of DT Favorites for Ch #53

Challenge #54 - "Mother's Day [or For A Female]"
Ongoing until MIDNIGHT, 13 FEBRUARY 2014

We'd like to introduce Sue, another of our newest Simply Create Too Design Team members:



A little about Sue:
She says: "I have been stamping for almost twenty years. It was just a little hobby until a stamp store opened 5 minutes from my house. I worked and taught there until they closed their doors. I have taught at various stores. Finally, with a friend of mine I started my business [The Creative Studio] teaching paper crafting. I am Ranger certified and design for Memory Box. Most importantly, I want to tell people: 'I am a stamper!' I like stamps and everything else. The dies, embossing folders, papers, etc., are just embellishments!' I have been through many of the styles of stamping over the years, but I have found my niche with clean and simple stamping and have always loved a challenge! I am married to my biggest art critic, Mr. George, and work best with my sweet girl Pinkie curled in her box next to my desk."

This is Sue's wonderful Clean And Simple [CAS] card for Challenge #54 - "Mother's Day [or For a Female]":


Also, more beautiful creations of additional members of the Simply Create Too Design Team Members:

ANGIE:


CLAIRE:


ERICA:


KANAN:


*******************

Before we announce the Challenge #53 - "Valentine's Day [or Use Hearts]" winners, we'd like to showcase another of the Simply Create Too Design Team members, Divya's, beautiful creation for Challenge #53. We inadvertently omitted her oh, so cute project, and knew you'd love to see it:


Now: The Simply Create Too Design Team chose 4 favorite entries Winners for Challenge #53:

42.MARIA B. [PANDI LAND]:



191. ASMAH ZAINAL ABIDIN [QUINAAHANA'S ARTS AND CRAFTS]



162. CRYSTAL [SISTERS OF THE CRAFTERS GUILD]


14. Mikha [Mikha's Craft Corner]:


Congratulations Mikha, Crystal, Maria B., & Asmah! We'd like you to display our Simply Create Too Winner's Badge for Challenge #53 on each of your blogs:




"Many, Many Thanks" for entering our record-breaking challenge #53. Looking forward to seeing your 3 creations in our current challenge, Challenge #54 - "Mother's Day [Female]and breaking this one too!



















2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for selecting my February calendar page in the top picks :) Congrats to all the other winners!

    ~ Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my 'hear gear for you steampunk card' in your favorite list and thanks also for the pretty badge. Congrats Crystal, Mikha, Maria B and Simply Create Too dteam for your dedication and inspiration.
    Hugs.n.smiles,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - we love to hear from you!