Friday, January 31, 2014

Challenge #54 - "MOTHER'S DAY or FOR A FEMALE"



Challenge #54 - Mother's Day [or For a Female]
begins today, 31 January 2014 [CST U.S]
ends at midnight, 13 February 2014 [CST U.S]



We'd like to introduce Yvonne, another of our newest Design Team members.



A little about Yvonne:
She says, "I am a retired grandmother of 4 beautiful grandchildren who I am completely in love with! They light up my life. I agree with the person who came up with the saying, “if I had known grandchildren were this much fun, I would have had them first”! I have been blessed with a wonderful son and an amazing daughter-in-law who together are incredible parents. I have always dabbled in some craft or other over the years: Sewing, crocheting, knitting and then I found paper! I started playing with paper and never looked back! While I really enjoy making scrapbook pages, my true addiction is making cards. I have tons of cards that I’ve made over the last few years that could fill a storage unit (or so my man tells me)! I do give them away on birthdays and Christmas and other occasions but a person only has so many friends! I am so honored and excited to be chosen to be part of the Design Team here at Simply Create Too , and I look forward to meeting new friends and sharing my cards."

This is Yvonne's gorgeous project for Challenge #54:


Here are additional inspirations from other members of the Simply Create Too Design Team:

BARB:


MARJO:


[MORE VIEWS]:


JACKIE:


MARJA:


Aren't these all BEAUTIFUL projects????? Please join us in Challenge #54 and get ready for Mother's Day.
















5 comments:

  1. very beautiful cards and creations design team.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Yvonne! Your card is gorgeous and I'm looking foward to seeing your beautiful projects featured here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanne J. Thank you so much for your wonderful words :) I'm really looking forward to creating and commenting for this Design Team! :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment - we love to hear from you!