Friday, January 24, 2014

Challenge #53 - "VALENTINE'S DAY or USE HEARTS" & Favorites of Challenge #52

Welcome back to the Simply Create Too Challenge Blog. This is our mid-post for Challenge #53 - "Valentine's Day or Use Hearts".

We're highlighting two more of our newest Simply Create Too Design Team members: Kim and Melissa Miranda and their projects for Challenge #53:

KIM:

Kim says: "I have been married for 23 years and have one daughter who is a senior at Cal State East Bay. I am a preschool teacher. I have been crafting forever but started stamping when my daughter was born and I wanted to make my own baby announcements. I love to scrapbook, sew, quilt and bake in addition to paper crafting. I am very lucky and have my own craft room which my husband calls "Disneyland North". It is so much fun to spread my supplies out and never have to worry about cleaning up until I am ready."

Kim's Project:


**************

MELISSA MIRANDA:


Melissa Miranda says: "I’m so excited to be joining the team at Simply Create Too. Thank you DT for such a warm welcome. I currently live in Northern Ohio after moving six months ago from Southeast New Mexico. Talk about change!!! We are enjoying so many of our new experiences here. I have been married for eleven years to a wonderful man and have three beautiful children. My family is precious and very supportive of my hobby. My husband is glad I have an outlet and my children are always eager to see what I have made. I have been playing around with paper for twenty years off and on now; but it was when I bought my first electronic die-cutting machine and discovered SVG files that I really found my niche in the paper crafting realm. I mostly enjoy making cards and 3D projects, but on occasion I will try a scrapbook page. I look forward to sharing my projects with you and hope that you will be inspired to try a few of them yourself."

Melissa Miranda's Project:


Why not visit Kim's and Melissa Miranda's blogs [Right Side Bar] and see their beautiful, creative art-- don't forget to leave them a comment too.

More gorgeous inspirations from additional Simply Create Too Design Team members:

RUTH:


GERDA:


CORNELIA:




***********FAVORITES:************

We had an extremely difficult time choosing our Favorites since we had 300+ entries ["Thank you" for all your beautiful entries]. We narrowed it down to FOUR beautiful entries--instead our usual three entries.

Here goes: The Simply Create Too Design Team's FAVORITES from Challenge #52 - "Anything Goes":

301. DIPS DESIGNS



88. JULIE P. [STAMPS, PAPER, RIBBON N THINGS]




11. ANDRIA SIMPSON [IONA ROSE]:






114. CLAIRE C. [CLAIRE'S CRAFTY CREATIONS]:


CONGRATULATIONS CLAIRE C., ANDRIA SIMPSON, DIPS, & JULIE P! Please display the Simply Create Too Design Team's Favorites Badge on your blogs--well-deserved!!!


We had two Youth [age 12 years old and under] Winners:

239. Samih [Happy Bunny Crafts]:


124. Lyla [From Lyla With Love]:

Lyla drew Kiara from the Lion King:


Our congratulations to Lyla and Samih! Wonderful creations!
We'd like you to post our Winner Badges on your blogs:



















14 comments:

  1. Simply Create Too got so lucky when you snapped up Kim Heggins as one of your new designers. I am a huge fan and I bet you get lots of new players who are all friends of such a sweet and talented designer! Congrats to Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you for the quality of your Design Team!! The addition of Kim and Melissa raises your team to another level of inspiration for all your readers!! Well done! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for my badge!
    Samih x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing me in your top picks, congrats to all the ladies, wonderful work here
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to add my card to your challenge, but can't see the linky, so you can find my card here;
    http://jencraftsa.blogspot.com/2014/01/a-valentines-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!! Congrats on adding Kim & Melissa to the team!! :) :) I have been a follower of Kim because her designs are fabulous!!! :) :)

    On another note~~ I don't see the link tool for the recent Valentine's Day challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello ladies, the link up is missing ~~
    so here is my entry

    http://nicolescraftnook.blogspot.com/2014/01/love-is-in-air-kraftin-kimmie.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the New Ladies :-)

    I don't see a Link Up so here is my entry...

    http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.gr/2014/01/scribbles-100-celebration.html


    Thank you for this Challenge. :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Link up appears to be missing here is my card

    http://bitsandpiecec.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/turtle-valentine.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to teh new Design Team members!

    Here's my card entry....

    http://scribblesbysandy.blogspot.ca/2014/01/im-just-love-machine.html

    Thanks,
    Sandy S

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful challenges. Here's my card… http://handstampedbylacey.typepad.com/my_weblog/2014/01/a-fairy-special-valentine.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun challenge! I don't see Mr. Linky either!
    Here's my creation:
    http://www.darscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2014/01/squigglefly-challenge-sfc0414.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mr Linkyyyyy! Where are youuuuu? Hello? I am not the only one who's looking for Mr Linky, so here's my entry: http://annashandmadecards.blogspot.com/2014/01/how-to-fall-in-love-once-for-whole.html
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is no linky, here is my my entry. I will try back later on

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - we love to hear from you!