Friday, January 17, 2014

CHALLENGE # 53 - "VALENTINE'S DAY or USE HEARTS"

CHALLENGE #53 - BEGINS Today, 17 January 2014
ENDS at midnight [CST U.S.] 30 JANUARY 2014

Over the next month or so, we'll be showcasing our newest members and posting a little about each of them. Today we introducing Sandra--check out her blog [on our Right Sidebar]:



My name is Sandra Janssen, 27 years old and married to the love of my life. We have a daughter and live in The Netherlands. I have been crafting as long as I can remember. As a child I started crafting with my grandmother, and we made 3-D-paperpieced cards. She also tried to teach me how to crochet and knit, but since I am left handed and she is right handed, it didn't quite work out. About 8 years ago, I found out about scrapbooking and did that for a very long time, but it bothered me that I couldn't finish a lay-out in 1 evening. It usually took me about 2 or 3, and I began searching for things I could do in just 1 evening. On the internet I saw people creating the most beautiful cards with the same materials I used for scrapbooking. A new addiction was born, I managed to make 2 cards in one evening! I have been coloring with Copics for about 2 years now, and I totally love it. For me, it doesn't matter whether they are rubber stamps, clear stamps or dig stamps, I love them all!

This is Sandra's stunning Valentine's Day inspiration project:


And, delightful Valentine's Day/Hearts projects from more of members of our Design Team:

MARIA:


AMANDA:


MIAN:


DIANE:

[Card Inside]:


Give you lots of ideas??????? Remember, you can enter 3 times in each of our challenges.









19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creations by the DT, thanks for the chance to play along. I am a follower of your blog through Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rea--we're thrilled you are playing

      Delete
  3. I'm happy to find your challenge blog through the dynamite Maria!! I wonder if you could add a "subscribe to via email" button so that I can get your posts in my inbox and not miss any new ones that way. Thank you. I hope to be able to play soon!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the wonderful challenge and the beautiful DT work for added inspiration! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome DT projects! Thanks for another super fun challenge!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Valentine's theme challenge and wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the fantastic challenge!! Love all the great DT inspiration!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, I made it! Thanks again for a fun challenge! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is this a card only blog or do you accept 3d projects?
    Kathy D.
    dunnitagaindesigns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kathy: We accept ANY project that is within our theme, not back-linked and is family-friendly--we will look forward to seeing your beautiful creations--3 or less--our rules are on our RIGHT SIDEBAR if you need a full explanation---thank you,

      Diane

      Delete
  10. Thank you for a fun challenge and some beautiful inspiration by your talented Design Team. Hugs, Antoinette T

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the challenge and the projects are just beautiful and fabulous!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous cards and creations.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for another great challenge and for the gorgeous DT inspirations x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Found your challenge through my blogging buddy, Kim--great choice for your DT! Love Valentine's, so I'm linking up a card. Lovely DT work!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - we love to hear from you!